Currently the admission requirements specify that a student on all programmes should have a minimum of 3 years management experience*.
The College only recruits experienced managers because it is felt that their experience makes a significant contribution to the achievement of MBA learning outcomes.
Our programmes are designed for experienced practising managers.
Most already have 10 years post graduate work experience.
Sharing your experience with fellow students enriches your learning.
To join the Henley Executive MBA programmes you require:
- Three years' relevant managerial experience*
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Relevant academic or business references
- Evidence of fluency in English (if it is not your first language)
- to be in employment or to have access to company data for assignment purposes.
Proof of this must be supplied in the form of a signed company letter.
Our Admissions Panel reviews all non-standard applications for suitability.
The College welcomes applications from candidates with exceptional experience who may not meet all the formal criteria for admission.
All applicants must submit our application form, a CV, certified copies of degree certificates and satisfactory references.
Click here to see how to apply